Are you ready to help set a new standard? enosix is the leading provider of real-time data integration (data virtualization) solutions between SAP ERP and front-end systems of engagement (such as Salesforce). enosix solutions are pre-built and require minimal coding, enabling companies to quickly realize value—in days instead of months. Transformative talent is key to the success of enosix, and we are looking for experienced leaders to accelerate our growth. If you have a passion for solution-based technology to help customers unlock data, enosix may be your next home.
enosix is looking for an organized and results-oriented Customer Success Leader to join our growing team. In this role, you will interface heavily with existing customers to ensure long-term success. You’re familiar with selling, customer support, services engagements, and, overall, great at communicating internally and externally to manage customer expectations.
You should have a strong understanding of the ERP and CRM markets and know how to communicate with mid-to-large enterprise business and IT audiences that are navigating their digital transformation.
You’re a self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up culture, and have a reputation as a strong communicator who gets stuff done.
The Customer Success Leader is responsible for developing high-trust relationships with enosix customers, measured through customer satisfaction, relationship health, customer retention, and revenue expansion, while building out a scalable organization to do the same across all customers. The leader is the customer’s advocate, providing continuity and ensuring a seamless experience spanning all stages of the customer lifecycle (from pre-sales to post-deployment). The role focuses on executive relationship-building and establishment of proactive success plans that in turn promote overall customer satisfaction through delivery of desired customer outcomes and ultimately subscription growth and renewals.
Responsibilities and Vision
• Build out and maintain a Customer Success Program to manage the portfolio of enosix customers through all stages of the customer lifecycle. You’ll establish yourself as a trusted leader that works to ensure the customer’s desired outcomes are delivered resulting in customer advocacy of enosix.
• CSM Leader will be responsible for: introducing current customers to enosix innovation; cross-selling and up-selling software and services throughout the enterprise; identification of new opportunities for customer growth; and collaboration with sales and services resources within the company.
• Develop success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors and outcomes, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
• Partner with marketing to facilitate and create customer “win” stories, press releases, webinars, and other forms of promotional materials.
• You’ll demonstrate effective knowledge of enosix solutions, decision-making processes, and technology infrastructure. You will act as a liaison between sales, delivery, product management, enosix Leadership Team, and the customer with a focus on ensuring a long-term successful relationship, and communicating the enosix product roadmap; specifically, how the roadmap will positively impact the customer’s business.
• Collaborate with the internal enosix team on behalf of the customer, motivating the enosix team, coordinating across departments, while anticipating and addressing needs. Problem solve with the customer delivery manager and executive team to identify/resolve all issues that could impact satisfaction.
• Drive close relationship with the customer during the launch phase to maximize the perception of value.
• Leverage customer relationships as needed for prospect references.
• Lead quarterly business reviews with the enosix Leadership Team related to customer success.